Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Love One Another

I John 4:20 - 21

If someone says, "I love God," and hates his brother,
he is a liar, for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen,
how can he love God who he has not seen?

And this commandment we have from Him;
that he who loves God must love his brother also.

May you have a blessed Sunday.
Reach out to someone today and let them know you care.

6 comments:

Ana said...

So great post! And true one too. Thanks for comments on my post, I don't have time to respond as soon as I want to... And, happy birthday to your grandson! See you!

Vee said...

I'm getting a kick out of your "average every day housewife" comment in your profile. I don't find you average or every day at all. Not.at.all.

This verse always kicks me in the pants because there are a few people who don't give me that loving feeling. I just pray for God to love them through me even if I don't always "feel" it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing those words.

I noticed the nice photo of you in the post below, the blue vases in your kitchen window is so beautiful.

Pearl said...

Truer words never spoken.

Pearl

George said...

It's too bad that we forget this truth entirely too often.

Kathy said...

Thank you for living out the scripture you quoted today. Your kind words and prayer for my niece Kiya are appreciated.