Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself;
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today.
I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet.
I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.
~Groucho Marx

Translate

Follow by Email

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Shine your light

I chose these Bible verses for this Sunday.
Matthew 5:14-16

You are the light of the world.
A city set on a hill cannot be hidden.
Nor do men light a lamp, and put it under the peck-measure,
but on the lampstand;
and it gives light to all who are in the house.
Let your light shine before men
in such a way that they may see your good works,
and glorify your father who is in heaven.

Have a happy and blessed Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful words for today or any day. I hope you're having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my friend.
Thanks for stopping by.
I'm hoping you will leave a comment.
Thanks. : )