Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself;
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today.
I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet.
I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.
~Groucho Marx

Translate

Follow by Email

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Baby Jesus

While we rush about this Christmas season
let us take some quiet time and remember Jesus.
After all He is the Reason for the Season.

Luke 2:10 & 11
And the angel said unto them,
Fear not; for, behold,
I bring you good tidings of great joy,
which shall be to all people.
For unto you is born this day in the city of David,
a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

Have a blessed Sunday.
God loves you.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder -- we all need it when we get so busy with the trivial things of Christmas.
    Beautiful creche!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen!

    Gee, your Nativity scene looks so familiar to me. ;>

    Have a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, If I had room --I'd collect manger scenes. There are so many neat ones.. BUT--guess I'll stick to my angel collection.

    Have a wonderful Christmas.
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Hello my friend.
Thanks for stopping by.
I'm hoping you will leave a comment.
Thanks. : )