Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I only saw one couple out walking this morning while on my walk. Everyone must be in the kitchen putting that turkey in the oven. Later this morning Kenny and I will be delivering Meals on Wheels. Then later on we will have a quiet Thanksgiving diner with just the two of us.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING Click on the turkey to see the card.I am thankful for all of you, my blogging buddies. You make my life a bit more happy! :-)
A while ago I posted a list of 50 things that I was thankful for. I thought today being Thanksgiving was a good day to post that again. If you care to read my list, click here. I wish you all a Happy Thursday.

7 comments:

bonnie said...

that's a wonderful idea, the fifty things. I'm going over to read them now. Happy Thanksgiving Karen!

o2bhiking said...

Happy Thanksgiving, HappyOne! Always good to count your blessings, and you have a great list!!! Also, Meals on Wheels is a great cause, good to share ourselves with others. Enjoy the day! Art

Goosey said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, do you still have a turkey on christmas day or is that just for Thanksgiving? BW Goosey

happyone said...

goosey - thanks - I don't have turkey again for Christmas but LOTS of other people do.

Jan said...

Sounds like your day will be just perfect! Enjoy!

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

Happy Thanksgiving Happy One!!!

Are you tired from the turkey yet?

Elizabeth

Cheryl said...

Sounds like a happy day. I took a walk today but didn't see many walkers either. It was such a beautiful day. I ate too much and have been in a kind of stupor since I've been home.