Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself;
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today.
I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet.
I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.
~Groucho Marx

Translate

Follow by Email

Sunday, November 16, 2008

A friend

Lots of people out walking early this morning. I ususally don't see many people on a Sunday. I guess after a few days of rain people wanted to get out.

This Sunday I have chosen a hymn to post.
What a Friend We Have in Jesus.
It is one of my favorites.
I hope you enjoy it too.



Have a blessed Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is one of my most favorite hymns, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is one of my favorites. How did I miss it yesterday? I'm finding my new blogroll a little confusing sometimes. I may be going back to the good old-fashioned alphabetized list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorites also. Isn't it great that we can always rely on that FRIEND!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello my friend.
Thanks for stopping by.
I'm hoping you will leave a comment.
Thanks. : )