Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Monday, October 13, 2008

At work on Saturday

Yesterday Ken spent another day at the train show selling off more of his train stuff. Before driving up to Timonium he stopped by the town house to see if any work was done on Saturday and took some pictures. Looks like they do work on Saturday because the concrete was poured and the forms removed.
Front of house.
Back of house.
Back of the whole row.


I got started on the house cleaning yesterday that I didn't do on Saturday. Later on in the day I sat out on the porch and read for a while. Both weekend days were sunny and warm.

Ken has the day off today because of Columbus Day. In a little while we are planning on going to Ellicott City to walk around town and visit the shops and antiques stores. Have some lunch out there as well and I'm sure we will stop by the town house again to see what work has been done today.

I'll probably post again this evening with more pictures and about our day out at Ellicott City.

Make it a Happy Monday!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always love your "trip reports" -- Don is golfing today and I am going to a Stampin' Up workshop to make cards! I am still working on this sewing room -- getting lots done! Pamie

Vee said...

I am getting excited about that townhouse going up so fast. It's pretty impressive! When did you say that you may be moving in? Is your own home up for sale yet?

Golden To Silver Val said...

They are coming right along, aren't they. You'll be moving before you know it! BTW, I have something for you...come on over to my place and pick it up.